BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Monday, July 18, 2005

Welcome me?

Hello all!
Have had the day from hell and thought 'c'est tout!'. i have had it up to my ear-holes with the fashion industry! I am not overweight, I am not super-tall, I am your average size 10 girl but can I find a pair of jeans that fit? NO!
And when I say 'fit' I mean fit, not just on the hips with sacky jodper-like thigh spaces, but properly, not with thrush-inducing tightness but with the comfort and style befitting a wardrobe staple! And this prefading stuff is completely beyond me. When my jeans have faded that much its a sure sign they are dying. Don't even get me started on the pre-rip... why would I spend $280 on a pair of ripped jeans anyway? I just dont get it.
And I'm invisible in the shops! The sales girls look right through me.. how many of them are called Jasmine anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home