BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Acorn-ucopia!


And it fits! Ta-da!And less ham-my... and showing off the awesome pockets!
And with my newly finished project, the Miette cardigan in Moda Vera cotton/bamboo (Rav link here). It isn't quite this luminous in real life - this is the result of very amazing morning light.And the back view.

I was at work for 12 hours today, so that's all I got. At least I liked my outfit today though!

Peace out,
Ms Spider xo

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At February 23, 2011 12:59 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    It's looking great! PS you have light in the mornings?! I want some!

     
  • At February 23, 2011 8:38 pm, Blogger Michelle said…

    It looks great. Such a cute print. Thanks for sharing the modcloth site - I hadn't heard of them.

     
  • At May 11, 2011 3:35 pm, Blogger Loz said…

    Hi there,

    Just wanted to send you a quick reminder that the Old Bus Depot Markets' Celebration of Wool Day is on this Sunday, 15th May.

    If you'd like more info please email me at lauren.griffiths@threesides.com.au or check out the website www.obdm.com.au

     

Post a Comment

<< Home