BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Friday, October 26, 2007

time-fudging

well thank goodness the weather broke! we had rain for a whole day and my garden is just beaming now.
Had the last lot of my hideous dentistry on wednesday arvo and i'm still struggling to open my mouth properly. nothing like several injections in the jaw to put one in a jovial mood, eh?

This is a sort of non-post, because i got ready for work but dont have to leave for the bus for 15 mins. ho hum.

i started another sock on tuesday, and I'm just loving the yarn. It's the Lincraft Hot Socks and as you can see it has a lovely long pattern repeat. And it's nice to knit with. but please, dont buy all of it before i get a chance to snap up all the other colourways...

ok, pretty much time to go now.

Peace out,
MS Spider

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At October 26, 2007 11:16 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    I'm lovin' this rain too, but I need it to rain more! Especially for the 2 weeks in December that we are going to be away from Canberra!

    That sock yarn looks lovely. Incidentally I am going to Lincraft at lunchtime today, but I promise I won't buy up all the Hot Socks.

     
  • At October 26, 2007 11:44 am, Blogger Olivia said…

    It's good to hear that your dentistry is finally over!

    Have you been to Lincraft in Civic, they have a Sullivans sock wool as well as the Lincraft one, in some great colours. I have been watching like a hawk for the summer mark-downs before I stock up. I really am cheap like that.

     
  • At October 26, 2007 4:06 pm, Blogger Taphophile said…

    Oh that is a pretty colourway. Looking good.

     
  • At October 26, 2007 6:19 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Love the yarn, the colours are fab!

     
  • At October 27, 2007 8:56 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    Very glad your dentistry is all over - so painful to both mouth and wallet :/

    I love the sock yarn, great colours! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home