BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

charged

Ok, so i finally have access to my camera : w00t!
so, quickly:
the 5-day parrot socks. check the zig-zag and try not to get a migraine.
bunny-snuggles.and more bunny-snuggles
I do have several nauseatingly cute vids too... but i sympathise with those who do not have broadband. maybe another post.
Oh and anyone feeling jealous of all this cuteness: imagine the state of my carpet trying to house-train two young boys. not so cute anymore eh?

Peace out
Ms Spider

PS. I've finally updated my side-bar (shocker, eh?). i think i have nearly everyone up there, but i got pretty bored with it so if i missed you.. sorry. I'm getting there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At January 15, 2008 9:13 pm, Blogger 2paw said…

    Definite bunny cuteness!!! The Parrot socks are a bit psychadelic, put I like their ziggyzagginess!!! And, they are fast too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home