BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Thursday, December 27, 2007

frisbee!

Just in case anyone is suffering from the post christmas blues, here's something to cheer you up :)



In case it doesnt imbed properly, you can also try here.


I can also now give you a preview of my December Lights Tam. I am using my own sock yarn : Kelp Forest against Gothic Princess so i am getting stripes without the effort.

I think i'm in love :)

Peace out

Ms Spider (and Monty)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At December 27, 2007 2:33 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Love the Bunny with a Frisbee! He definitely gave me a smile :-)

     
  • At December 27, 2007 7:17 pm, Blogger Bells said…

    he looks like he's having so much fun. And those colours! Wow!

     
  • At December 28, 2007 4:43 pm, Blogger My Five Sons said…

    My Bunny just gets cranky if we put things in his fav spot! yours looks very socialable,LOL
    Love that Tam,those colours are coming out very well,cant wait to see the end result!!!

     
  • At January 03, 2008 8:51 pm, Blogger Othlon said…

    BUNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEH
    *hop hop*
    BUH-NEEEEEEE >.<
    o.o
    ahem..
    HUGE congrats on graduating!!
    I likes the baby jacket you made and spun very smarts! Love the latest dye lots, pretty colours. I am currently experimenting with striping and spinning...will update soon!
    P.S. we will have to come visit soon! and CUDDLE BUNNEH and have that silk spinning lesson :3

    bunneh! *hop*

    squee! *acts like a bunny*

     
  • At January 10, 2008 2:34 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    Oh my! Bunny cute overload!!! He he he he *faints*

    I love that tam, have been eyeing it off since I got that issue of IK... be-yoo-tiful colours.

     
  • At January 10, 2008 2:36 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    PS As you can see Dotter is somewhat overcome by Bunny Envy... will have to visit sometime soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home