2. I graduate tomorrow. I didn't want to go but my grandmother would never forgive me if i took this away from her... and i think my parents are a little excited.
3. there are four days of school left. Thank Guinness. and the kids are nuts this week... they know all their assessment is over and we cant make 'em do a darn thing!
4. Monkey has been nominated for a CAT award (watch out, the website claps so turn your speakers off) for his performance as the Scarecrow in the Ickle Pickle production of the Wizard of Oz earlier this year. He is somewhat excited, it's fair to say. He's not shaking any more but is still pretty buzzy (it's Best Actor, are we surprised?)
5. I have just created a new self-striping colourway of sock yarn, i think i'm calling it 'Gothic Princess'. It stripes from black, violet, purple, plum, deep deep pink and back again. I don't know if it's going to be a frequent occurrence because it takes heaps of dye and lots of work... but it IS very pretty.
6. I've been spinning my latest EGMTK fibre... Optim, mmmmm tasty! The colourway is 'Fleece Navidad' and came with the cutest sheepy tag ever.
7. Have also been knitting a secret project for my Monkey for Christmas. Am making reasonable progress considering i can't knit it at home when he's home and we work the same hours. Worst case scenario: i knit all day christmas eve when he's doing hideous shift of doom.
8. It's official: i'm fat and ugly. Just to clarify, I've attempted to buy myself some new clothes twice in the last four days and not found a thing that sits well on me. I dont know if its the current styles not suiting me, a general shoddy workmanship at the places i can afford or just my own mutating body but i'm getting the shopping blues. I know i'm not huge or anything... i'd just like to find a blouse that doesnt make me look pregnant or like a giant sausage. is that too much to ask?
9. My christmas shopping is done. Unless i trip over something perfect for someone i love... i dont need to buy any more.
10. I've run out of things to say. Peace out.