BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

watch out! too exciting by far!


Saw this over at Randomknits and thought i'd yoink it because i dont have the brains to come up with anything by myself. (and no, i cant de-italicize this and i don't know why)


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.

Monkey. I can't remember why though.

2. What were you doing at 0800?

On the bus on the way to work/school.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Watching Jonathon Creek and knitting my thistle shawl.

4. What happened to you in 2006?

I broke up with my then boyfriend, fell in love with my best friend (Monkey), went to Vanuatu and moved in with Monkey.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

"It's a meme".

6. How many beverages did you have today?

2 cups tea, 2 cups miso, 2 bottles of water, bottle of ice coffee milk. So far. there are some alcohols in the frigidaire that i may partake of later.

7. What color is your hairbrush?

Cream and black. My mother gave it to my brother for christmas but he gave it to me because he has no intention of ever brushing his hair again. it's a pretty good one.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Erm a serving of hash browns and an iced coffee flavoured milk at the school canteen this morning - healthy!

9. Where were you last night?

At home... knitting and watching Jonathon Creek. Does anyone sense a theme here? Oh, i did drag monkey out for a walk when the air got nice and cool.

10. What color is your front door?

Brown woodgrain.

11. Where do you keep your change?

In my purse, but i have a jar for 5c pieces because they annoy the crap out of me.

12. Whats the weather like today?

Too hot. It's just started to freshen up which is a huge relief. crazy 12 year olds are more crazy in 25+ degree weather.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?

I'm not really a big icecream person - my teeth are a little sensitive. but vanilla choc chip is pretty good. really strongly flavoured ones make me thirsty...

14. What excites you?

Yarn, knitted lace, cables, fair isle, gorgeous colours.. i have been known to drool a little when discussion of a nice yarn starts up.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Well... yes and no. I like it long as i think it suits me and i like being able to tie it all back. But it's getting pretty ratty and i really need to trim it. and yet... the length is nice! (that's me in the green top 4th pic from the bottom.. can you believe people tell me i'm blonde???)

16. Are you over the age of 25?

Nope. 22. Feel much older though.

17. Do you talk a lot?

Depends who i am with. I am capable of enjoying a companionable silence, but i do tend to do the whole internal monologue thing...

18. Do you watch the O.C?

Nope.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

I work with a truly lovely teacher called Stephen.

20. Do you make up your own words?

Way too frequently for an English teacher.

21. Are you a jealous person.

I have been from time to time. I dont think i'm ever jealous without good reason.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.

Antionette.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.

Kylie.

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?

Another high school calling me to see if i was available to relief teach soon.

25. What does the last text message you received say?

"No dramas! Am heading out so will swing by. Got you a little something too!" (monkey lost his phone so no mushy giveaways today ;)

26. Do you chew on your straw?

No.. and i'm not entirely sure what that means.

27. Do you have curly hair?

No

28. Where's the next place you're going to?

To work tomorrow morning. I am clearly the most deeply exciting person ever.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?

Mmmmm. i could say... but that would bring me down to their level.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

A fairyfloss flavoured zooper dooper ice-block

31. Will you get married in the future?

absolutely

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?

8 femmes. If you havent seen it then you must, immediately. If you don't speak any french then stick to stocking stitch though ;)

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

I like many people... is this like a weird high school "do you like Billy?? as in like-like??" thing? i like-like Monkey... stupid meme

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

Yesterday afternoon when i got home from work.

35. Are you currently depressed?

well yeah. but lets not make a big deal over it

36. Did you cry today?

Nope. well, my eyes always water when i yawn, does that count?

37. Why did you answer and post this?

I thought i'd better blog and my lace is growing too slowly to make interesting photos...



i aint gonna tag anyone... if you want it then take it.


Peace out,

Ms Spider xo

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2007 10:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very interesting! I'm glad to see that someone did it :)

     
  • At November 15, 2007 8:09 am, Blogger DrK said…

    lol, much more entertaining than you give yourself credit for. i might do this myself later...

     
  • At November 18, 2007 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Especially an English teacher should know that making new words is an asset of the English language! Isn't it cool that part of a language is that you can expand that language by making your own words? It makes languages infinite and still we understand each other!
    As you can tell I have a bit of a crush on languages. Your post was fun by the way!

    love Bloemenjansje (Netherlands)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home