BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Saturday, July 26, 2008

chuffed!

I know I already told you but I'm so pleased with myself I'm going to do it again.
I have an online store with Yarn Collective and I am sooooo thrilled. So much nicer than eBay, i can just list things until the person the yarn is waiting for comes along. And it's pretty! And the owner is super helpful and friendly and... GRIN.

Here it is again (now there's heaps up and they are actually purchasable. I wonder if I will ever understand computers the way Monkey does? He makes it look so easy!).
I have also edited the link in my sidebar - no more dead-end eBay visits!

Ok, thankyou for indulging me.

BSG 2/3 done. Very pretty. I've been thinking it needs some buttons that are pansy shaped... any ideas? I haven't been to Lincraft yet and will check there, but if there's an indie button maker that I am as yet unaware of..?

Now I'm thinking I need to upload some handspun.... or even spin some handspun! Goodbye weekend ;)

Leaving you with a cute pic I found here:Peace out
Ms Spider xo

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At July 26, 2008 9:56 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    It's a great shop. And yes, much, much better than eBay. It's why I love Etsy so much - it has it's limitations with regards to postage costs etc, but so much nicer that eBay.

    As for buttons, check out Cassidy's in Kingston. They have the nicest buttons there - very different to Lincraft. Otherwise Addicted to Fabric in Phillip should be able to help you out.

     
  • At July 26, 2008 2:15 pm, Blogger TinkingBell said…

    Love the piccie - and Bec is so nice - mmm - cassidy's eh? Next time I'm around.....
    Your yarn looks beautiful (as always!)

     
  • At July 27, 2008 11:04 am, Blogger Denise said…

    Great news on the Yarn Collective - sounds perfect for you!

    LOL dogs - I love that site :)

     
  • At July 28, 2008 12:07 am, Blogger Bec said…

    Ahhh hugs back at ya (and to you TinkB!) and awesome to have you with us at YarnCollective :) Gotta say your yarns rock and can't wait to get my own fix.

     
  • At August 01, 2008 10:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, that's exciting! Thwe site looks great. So much better than E-bay.

    I will have to visit again on payday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home