BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

selling my soul on eBay

Hi all, long time no blog.
Had a lovely weekend with my yarn sister Othlon, and as luck (and insanity) would have it.. I dyed ALOT of yarn. HEAPS.
THIS MUCH ----->And after looking at all this beautiful yarn and sinking into hallucinations about giving myself RSI trying to knit it all ASAP... i caved in to peer pressure and have listed it all on eBay (well, i saved one skein of my pink grapefruit sock yarn for myself... but i was VERY restrained. VERY!)

so if anyone is interested in having a squiz, s'all here.

"Apricot Delight" Laceweight

"Apricot Delight" 8ply

"Wild Thyme" Laceweight

"Toy Box" 8ply

"Fruit Tingle" 8ply

"Pink Grapefruit" Self-striping Sock Yarn

"Kelp Forest" Self-striping Sock Yarn


see some of you on thursday day snb in civic? will be there with dpns raised in salute to the lovely Taph who has donated a ball of beautiful Opal so i can knit some socks for my boss' mother who has just been diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. thanks Taph, you're a gem (an Opal..?).

the souless
Ms Spider xo

PS. cheers to kylie for buying my sock yarn! i am not a failure !! and my eBay virginity is well and truly stolen...

6 Comments:

  • At June 28, 2006 6:40 pm, Blogger DrK said…

    ms genius-spider when i click on the yummy pink grapefruit which i want to buy let alone eat it says its been removed from listing or i have clicked a bad link - is this is the skein you retracted for yourself. do you have more more more? if so and you bring some tomorrow i will buy it from you on the spot for whatever price you want :)

     
  • At June 28, 2006 10:51 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    Beautiful skeins my dear - so glad you and Othlon had such a nice colourful weekend! Looking forward to seeing you next week at SnB. I've missed too many of late...

     
  • At June 29, 2006 11:23 pm, Blogger Taphophile said…

    Droolishous sock yarn, Spidey - very proud of you. :) You made me spit tea with the Socksual Healing comment, though! Glad they are going well.

     
  • At July 02, 2006 2:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are the dye master!

     
  • At July 04, 2006 7:12 pm, Blogger knittydoll said…

    SO excited to see fruit tingle yarn. Lovely job and yay for great auctions!! =)

     
  • At July 06, 2006 5:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bought 3 lots of your gorgeous yarn. The toybox, fruit tingle and the apricot delight. It is gorgeous. The colours are so vibrant and I love the combinations.Thanks so much

     

Post a Comment

<< Home