BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Monday, May 29, 2006

midsummer night's dream

hello all, thought i would just drop by for a moment to show you what a little procrastination and a sunday off can acheive. This is the tropical twilight polwarth plyed with the sarsparilla silk handkerchiefs (check previous post) and its yum as. about 72 metres and.. arg. like spinning fairies or something (is that just weird?)
loved spinning silk, LOVED it. wool is nicer on the hands but silk looks SOOOOO pretty... mmmmm
ok, well prac went well, have yet to pick up report but i am assured its glowing. just handed in one assessment piece and have i think 4 to go.. which is ok. i can deal. it takes more than an essay to break a knitter, let me tell you!

hope to make snb on thursday, though may be unable to knit since all my stress induced knitting is likely to cramp my hands up!

knit on peeps!

Ms Spider xo

5 Comments:

  • At May 29, 2006 7:40 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Oh wow, that looks gorgeous! The colours are fantastic!

     
  • At May 29, 2006 8:38 pm, Blogger My Five Sons said…

    Ooooh I'm jealous! The top I was watching on Ebay has been claimed by some other lucky person,and now I have to wait to see if she's getting anymore..............

     
  • At May 29, 2006 9:51 pm, Blogger Bells said…

    I have never known lust like that which I feel when looking at the yarn you've got Spidey. Serious. Lust. Phew. It's warm in here!

     
  • At May 30, 2006 8:49 am, Blogger Denise said…

    Absolutely stunning, Spidey - what more can I say but that I'm turning a pale shade of green over here... (thinks: How can I wrest it from her hands on Thursday night, without her noticing?)

     
  • At May 30, 2006 9:12 am, Blogger DrK said…

    *sigh* too beautiful for words....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home