BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Sunday, May 21, 2006

^_^

hi y'all
went to the yarn-fest today and bought SO much fibre... there's really no way around that point. unfortunately i wasnt feeling all that well and so after completely emptying my wallet i did not continue on to snb as promised. I'm having a lesson sat in on tomorrow and i guess i needed to recuperate somewhat.

which brings me to this... some of the fibre i bought.. well i needed a nAice calming repetitive task and here is the before during after for your viewing pleasure.

there was, as mentioned, much much much more than this purchased.. but that will wait for later in the week as i wont have any finished objects and i need to keep everyone entertained right?

oh and while i think of it... i finished the Vera-esque socks on saturday ^_^ very comfy and i love the cables... and have cast on some in black with rainbow cuff and heel and foot (for certain person to wear with work uniform.. coloured bits will be hidden by shoes... Stealth Socks from this point onwards) I do have a picture but blogger has just chucked a little tanty so i may have another FO post later in the week.


hope you all had a brilliant weekend and think of me at 2pm tomorrow >.<>

*breathes*

Knit on

the saucy and bankrupt Ms Spider XO

5 Comments:

  • At May 22, 2006 2:23 am, Blogger おにぎり said…

    sounds like you had some fun :)

    I just came back from Paintball a few hours ago and had a ball today too :)

    lots happening so I'll update soon. good luck tomorrow :)

    Also, Hi Alex :)

     
  • At May 22, 2006 6:52 am, Blogger DrK said…

    i love what you have done with this yarn and the cardi is gorgeous, and i was going to say i was sorry that i had missed everything yesterday but i think my wallet is glad at least! hope you are feeling better now and things go well for you today.

     
  • At May 22, 2006 7:31 am, Blogger Taphophile said…

    Oooh, pretty raspberry yarn. You did well yesterday. I'm not photographing my haul, the camera doesn't have that much memory!

    Best of luck today!

     
  • At May 22, 2006 5:35 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    what yummy yarn, it reminds me of icecream! i can't wait to see sock with rainbow heels. How did your lesson go?

     
  • At May 22, 2006 8:25 pm, Blogger Bells said…

    how wonderful! I need you to show me how to do clever stuff with yarn like that.

    Take it easy with the sit in on your class. You'll be great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home