BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Monday, April 24, 2006

more socks

Stitch n Bitch yesterday which was pretty darn good. It's been a while and i always feel greatly relieved to be around people who share my disease. sadly i forgot to take my camera which is a great dissapointment considering we had so many newbies! And i have promised my new friend Bells and Chantelle to teach them to knit socks at the next one! hurrah! can't wait!

And speaking of socks, for those of you who do not know: LINCRAFT HAS SOME DECENT YARN!!! I speak of course of Hot Socks, 100g balls for $9.99! in nice colours! yes people, it's true. we said it would never happen... but here it is.

It's the multi jaquard type, and there is the dark green and purple/pink/blue as pictured, two shades of blue, a lime-y green and a rusty red, and a sort of peachy-beige one too. definitely worth a squiz, if you havent knit socks before this is good wool and cheap!

ok, off my soapbox and.. well i dont really have much to say! thats the trouble with pms, its like having the inside of your head vacuumed and the only thought that resurfaces is 'chocolate is your friend!'

knit on!

3 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2006 9:32 pm, Blogger Bells said…

    your socks look soooo good. When I've finished my London beanie (which is turning out disappointingly small, I might add) I'm onto the socks! Love that you linked to me!

    Bells

     
  • At April 24, 2006 9:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chocolate! We love chocolate!

    Keep up with the fab sock knitting. How long does it take you to churn one out?

     
  • At April 25, 2006 12:14 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    But chocolate IS your friend! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home