BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

breathe again

relax mon amies, this blog will remain high in knitting content! i do not have rsi! my doctor says its related to my neck and posture and has ordered me to have a series of massages (you all hate me right now right?). And it's fine for me to knit again :) :) thank goodness, i was going absolutely spare.

have mostly finished back piece of the bolero (there are some issues with the neck shaping, i think theres an error in the pattern but im struggling to locate it being slightly less familiar with crochet). i have sort of enjoyed crochet, if only because when people ask me how i am i can say "crochety!" and see if they get it (yes, i am amused by very simple things). but to be back with a sock in my hand is the greatest joy imagineable. i thought i would cry.

i guess this is what my friends who smoke are talking about. they try to quit, but when theycave in the first smoke is the best one ever!

so anyway, much craziness at the moment. but as the anticraft says "you're going to die anyway so you might as well knit"

3 Comments:

  • At March 15, 2006 11:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! I still think you should eat chocolate anyway - just because...

    (I once worked as a demonstrator at a science/technology museum - one of the exhibits involved rolling marbles down a ramp. They inevitably disappeared either into pockets or under other exhibits. We had a limited supply for each day - one of the highlights of working there was telling members of the public "I'm sorry, we've lost our marbles" - you're right, it's the little things...)

     
  • At March 16, 2006 8:45 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    Great news, Spidey - needles ahoy! Looking forward to seeing the bolero on Sunday!

    I've just finished my first ever pair of socks, and am WEARING them so it's all terribly exciting :)

     
  • At March 16, 2006 9:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello, have a site for you in case you ever need to croquet (you know what I mean) again-www.crochetpatterncentral.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home