BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Monday, March 13, 2006

quick word

As something of a distraction for myself, I have set up a new blog with Taphophile. It is Vague, and we are hoping to fill it with chuckles we locate from any sources we can find. if you find something that jerks your chain, drop us a line at vague_as_anythingAThotmailDOTcom. We will give credit where credit is due :)

on other matters... well im alive. and still crocheting. ew. and i have a drs appointment for wednesday. so yes. keep you posted. but how about right now you go laugh at my vintage knit patterns :p

2 Comments:

  • At March 14, 2006 1:42 pm, Blogger periodic haziness said…

    oooh. group website projects :D how fun. Hope your doing well. Salut.

     
  • At March 15, 2006 1:38 am, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I think you should crochet that bolero jacket. It is very pretty! I will be curious to hear what your doctor says but may not be able to check on you until next week. I will keep you in my prayers. At the risk of getting rocks thrown at me, I don't think crochet is all that bad, especially if you need the distraction. I also like cross stitch! Not so much on the cleaning. Don't disturb the dust right now. But I do approve whole heartedly of the cookies or chocolate. I'll have some chocolate for you as well, that should help! About your teacher . . . I have a 13 year old son. I cannot imagine him liking the "can". He's very smart and a self starter and self motivator. He has a rather unusual work ethic in that he doesn't allow for anything under a "97". He doesn't really need a can. Interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home