BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Well... SnB was BIG!!! 2 boys! gosh gee willickers!





and these dont show everyone either :o isnt AussiNisi's bat cute?

then some of the goils and i had a little sleepover with our yarn but sadly blogger has just flipped the birdy at me over those pics... but here is some of my handspun alpaca instead :) the browner one is called top-deck and the other one is creme brulee. i love them to death and might actually be able to knit them soon if i grow some courage. til we knit again

PS sorry for crappy post, am fighting off throat infection and my brain is fried.

4 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2006 1:54 am, Blogger mumblingmonkey said…

    Looks like fun... you take care, get lots of sleep and get better soon! Now is not the time to get sick.

     
  • At March 22, 2006 8:04 am, Blogger My Five Sons said…

    Looks like you had lots a fun,hope you feel better soon,so far I have managed to avoid the latest round of bugs from kids(and DH) with plenty of zinc and vitamin tablets!

    I lovvvve the alpacca,just dying to try the black/white cobination but my "stash "enhancement is on hold til I pay for the stove/w.machine, I will get spme from Hawthorn cottage later!

     
  • At March 22, 2006 8:29 pm, Blogger Taphophile said…

    Gosh, we do look like we're having fun - the pictures don't lie.

    Feel better soon, Spidey.

     
  • At March 23, 2006 9:09 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    Hope you feel better soon. And in the meantime get time for some knitting! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home