BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Thursday, March 29, 2007

OCD: it could happen to you

i AM bad at this! I've had so much to show and just no oomph to take a photo and up!

Firstly, i finished the sherpa reticulated socks on sunday. He's already worn them to death and there is a bit of felting happening around the heel and toe (his shoes are a little on the large size and i guess some friction happens). Sigh. but he loves them and i love him so c'est la vie right?

i spun the fibre i won last week. and skeined it. and wound it. and knit some socks. I have to say, i'm pretty impressed with myself. thats saturday night to wednesday morning, fibre to socks. am i weird? ANd its soooo pretty, like a pastel rainbow!

been doing lotsa dyeing today so i should have some more yarn listed tonight.

oh. and i dont know what to knit now. it's kind of scary!

the overactive
Ms Spider

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2007 5:09 pm, Blogger gemma said…

    I am so impressed, you spin and knit so fast.
    Hope Nana Sherpa is doing ok.
    Cheers,

     
  • At March 29, 2007 5:56 pm, Blogger Taphophile said…

    Super job. Those socks are just great - both pairs, but particularly the ones you spun then knit.

     
  • At March 29, 2007 9:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wow Spidey, Taph emailed me and gave me the heads up that you'd won some of my roving so I dashed here for a peek - I have the biggest grin on my face right now :-)
    The socks are awesome, equally as impressive is that the "Happening" was just a week ago...you've covered alot of ground!
    Off to have a peek at your eBay listings :-)

     
  • At March 30, 2007 3:26 pm, Blogger Bells said…

    *clapping*

    Clever spidey!!!

     
  • At March 30, 2007 4:08 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    Yikes, that roving barely knew what hit it, and now it's socks! Amazing fast, Super Spidey (insert heroic theme music)!

     
  • At April 06, 2007 11:27 pm, Blogger AR said…

    Wow!! That was fast. Both pair of socks look great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home