BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Help!

I don't know what to knit! Everything on the go is boring me and I really need another project after I finished Elizabeth Bennet cardigan on Thursday (I have to change the buttons before I show it) and I'm stumped!
I'm looking at the Somewhat Cowl, Scabbard, Giselle, Flying Cables, Rusted Root, Favourite Cardigan, Tangled Yoke Cardigan, Alatus, Bonsai Tunic, Boatneck Bluebell Sweater, Corsica, and Slinky Ribs, but I am open to suggestions.

Please! I'm dying here!

5 Comments:

  • At January 17, 2009 7:03 pm, Blogger Silky_dd said…

    I say Flying cables or Somewhat Cowl. Maybe the Bonsai Tunic though too (yes i do realise i should be on my wAy, but its not going to plan)

     
  • At January 17, 2009 9:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dr Analysis here.
    I think you need a spreadsheet.
    All the attributes of the things on the go that aren't going, on one axis.
    All the projects you're thinking of on the other.
    Eliminate any new project with 2 or more attributes in common with something on the old project list.
    OK.
    That fills in a few minutes.
    Throw away spreadsheet.
    Rummage in stash.
    Listen to fibre.
    GO.

     
  • At January 18, 2009 7:15 am, Blogger Dianne said…

    Oooooooo, Slinky Ribs, Slinky Ribs!

     
  • At January 18, 2009 9:16 am, Blogger twitchy fingers said…

    After much consideration I say
    1. Somewhat cowl
    2. Giselle
    3. Tangled yoke
    All very wearable!

    Rusted would be nice - but you'd get bored I reckon.

     
  • At January 18, 2009 11:43 am, Blogger TinkingBell said…

    Go and rummage in my rav queue - there's lots of fn stuff there!

    Truly - the queue is organised and I have spent waaaaaay to much time queuing - make it feel loved!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home