BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Friday, January 26, 2007

three guesses..?

hi ladies,
just dyed the yarn for and cast on a new project and i'm LOVING it. who can guess what it is?
havent quite decided on a name for this colourway but i think it might have to become a regular one :)

also.. well tis Australia day and for some daft reason i still have to work (could it be i'm paying rent this week..?). But, joy of joys, the bus timetable is different on public holidays which means i get to go in an hour late, wheeeeeee!

also i'm nearly 22 which is weird. a week from saturday :s it isnt as old as it sounds really... but man! old lady spider at 2 oclock!
oh and Sherpa is plotting very studiously... did i mention i can read him like a book. i've been trying VERY hard not to think about it because he really wants to surprise me... but honestly! woops, started to think about it again... well if none of you show up to snb next week i'm sure i'll see you anyway ;)

the psychic (psycho?)
Ms Spider xo

PS. Afterthought: I did name it and forgot.. its Belladonna. Silly Spidey.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At January 26, 2007 11:15 am, Blogger Taphophile said…

    I won't spoil it, because I already know, but I'm putting my hand up for that colourway!

    I think it best not to second guess the Sherpa, either. Definitely see you at SnB.

     
  • At January 26, 2007 12:08 pm, Blogger Lori said…

    At first it looked like the "Dewdrop Scarf" from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, but upon closer inspections the yarn is too thin... may I guess that cool pattern from Blue Moon Fiber Arts?
    Oh, who am I kidding, I don't care what it is, I LOVE THAT COLORWAY!!!

     
  • At January 26, 2007 5:20 pm, Blogger Bells said…

    I swear I can't tell what it would be - but it's beautiful!

    Gosh, a man plotting? I wonder what it could be for? Aren't they cute when they're planning a surprise???c

     
  • At January 26, 2007 6:46 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    Shhh, Secret Squirrels!

    Love Belladonna... now, given that colourway name, hmmm. Is it a poisoning bag? Or a pad for soothing tired eyes? Don't think it's a scarf...

    Oooh, ooh, Miss, I know!

    It's a strip!

     
  • At January 26, 2007 10:32 pm, Blogger My Five Sons said…

    What about Galah for a name its very close to the right colours!!!

     
  • At January 27, 2007 12:30 am, Blogger AR said…

    Very pretty! Belladonna ~ great name, too.

    So, do you say Happy Australia Day?

    22? Man, that seems forever ago! LOL

     
  • At January 28, 2007 9:35 pm, Blogger Margie said…

    I love that colourway. And also the stitch pattern. Even if it is something simple like moss?

    Don't start with me on the feeling old rubbish. I'm officially in my late twenties as of later this week. Aaiiee!!

     
  • At January 29, 2007 7:10 am, Blogger DrK said…

    i know nussink! one surprise is my intention to make it on thurs night. any chance you could bring your ball winder thingy pleeeeease?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home