BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Darn Those Molecules!


My friends, i feel that today it is my duty to show you the light.
I myself was in the dark until this afternoon when the mailman arrived (isn't mail just THE best ever?). A slim missive addressed to Ms Spider may just have saved my life.
You will be relieved to note that L'Oreal Paris is now producing an excellent skin product range called 'HappyDerm'.
It is "Designed for young women,... 100% feel-good range of skincare products". How wonderful of L'Oreal to target the demographic most prone to depression!
You will also be pleased to note that the L'Oreal Labs have developed "Phyto-Dorphins (TM)... molecules of happiness for the skin". They also stimulate the "skin's well-being".
So this has been my error all these years. Someone remind me to throw out my Suicidal Skincare (TM).
I have also today spotted my Dogosaurus Rex. Remind me if I ever do another one to embroider on the spots prior to sewing up the front... I did it the other way around and it was rather awkward... but rewarding! so many spots! Spines and leg ribbing can't be far off... but you have no idea how many ends need weaving in at the back :p

I'm off to enhance my skin's happiness, or possibly laugh myself silly.
Ciao!

PS. Did i mention that HappyDerm rhymes with Pachyderm? Good associations for a skin product or what? "Your skin will be thick and wrinkly, but man will it be happy!"
I would only have found this more amusing if they had said "it's like therapy... but for your skin!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home