BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Friday, August 26, 2005

Oompa-loompa yarn...


OK
i must explain that we have two computers, and yesterday i was relegated to the cruddy one because he that is stinky left an essay to the last minute. I mean, whose fault does he think it is if he doesnt have the stories with him..? (Don't look into the eyes, only bad things happen to people who do that)


To cut a long story short, the other computer is quite slow.. and freaks out if you try to do anything online. Hence the brevity of my last posting. so i will continue today, and attempt to finish what i started yesterday.
This is the oompa-loompa sweater in skeins and a lovely hand-made centre-pulling ball (my that sounds rude. No i dont have a machine to do it for me, i'll just give myself RSI thankyou very much.
No Becky, i'm sorry, no tension square yet... no time! (but isnt it pretty???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home