BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Studious? Moi!



Can i just say, whoever started Eugenics (Francis Galton, actually, the great git) needs a great big smack over the back of his head with a carp (or some other wet, smelly bottom-feeder). I mean, who wakes up and thinks "Here's a jolly thought, lets sterilize all feeble-minded people so the world becomes a smarter place!"
What a maggot, honestly! And this guy reckoned he could tell if you were feeble-minded just from looking at you (a photo even!). I do not photograph well, let me tell you, and i would be mighty-unimpressed if someone tied my tubes just because they saw me looking like this:



Anyway, if you met my mum, you'd be a lot more sympathetic to my feeble-mindedness (yes, that really was a technical term in Psych at the turn of the last century.)

I am trying to be clever with the help of TOD (ie. TOD tells me what to do and i do alot of copy & paste from emails) and add things down the sidebar. Yes it is slap-dash, but i used to think html was shorthand for Hotmail, so give me a break.

Well, it's true that i have an exam tomorrow, but fear not gentle reader: One cannot fail multiple-guess!

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

2 Comments:

  • At August 22, 2005 6:07 pm, Blogger becky said…

    Heck, if I looked half as cute as you do in that hat, I'd be soooooooo thankful!

     
  • At August 22, 2005 8:32 pm, Blogger happyspider said…

    thanks becky, though i have to say i think i look better with crossed eyes than without in these pics... strange or what?
    also, this is the only hat that has suited me since the last ice-age... so i enjoyed it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home