BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

something witty

again, it has been too long. in my defense, i am working three days a week and its GOOOOOOOD but tiring.
Had a serious migraine over the weekend and i'm still recovering. its one of those things that doesnt really properly go away for ages.. it hovers and knocks you about when you can least afford it.
since i last posted, several things have happened.
My grandmother had her birthday and we had her over for dinner (luckily, being Hungarian, her favourite meal is sausages. easy!).
I had my interview with the DET. scary! i think it went well, wont find out how i went until october some time. erk.

there has been knitting.
finished the Travelling Vine Stole. today actually.
Have to write the pattern up nicely and then my part of the commission is done and i get some fibre baby!
My first honeybee sock is complete. (yes, i was too lazy to find a surface away from the computer. bite me). So cute, i love it. Again, this one needs the pattern written nicely. Monkey has set up adobe for me so i can sell pdf files of patterns from this blog... i may be needing a test knitter or two though. let me know if anyone is interesting.

Harry stayed over for a few nights and helped me deal with my migraine-related lack of motivation.
He's such a sweetie. (Monkey has finally worked out how to get the camera out without Harry hiding from it.) (And i decided it was ok to have that much of my butt on the internets because i was asleep and in trackies. )here he is again... on the wrong side of the front door, as usual.

Anyway, i'm off to bed. Work in the morning (W00T!)

The erratic
Ms Spider

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2007 12:48 am, Blogger Julie said…

    Ugh, migranes SUCK.

    Hope you're feeling better now, or if not now, SOON.

    Nice doggie pillow, I bet he helped you feel better. :)

     
  • At August 16, 2007 10:19 am, Blogger Denise said…

    Love the blog title, heh ;)

    Glad work is going so well, and hope the migraine has well and truly buggered off by now. Nasty evil thing. The sock looks brilliant, and as for that stole - don't you think the name STOLE is telling you something? As in, I STOLE it? LOL ;)

     
  • At August 17, 2007 10:33 pm, Blogger Donna Lee said…

    Hate the migraine thing. They can hang on for days, lurking. I am going through that period right now and it well and truly sucks. I love the honeybee pattern. How cute is that? I am waiting for you to "write the pattern up nice". I'll even test knit it for you if you still need someone.

     
  • At August 19, 2007 5:50 pm, Blogger Silky_dd said…

    good luck with the migraine and the getting better. they're awful!your sock is adorable, im happy to be a test knitter for you if you want (this is sarah by the way).

     
  • At August 26, 2007 8:19 pm, Blogger Taphophile said…

    The socks are the honeybee's knees ;).

    Loving the colours of the travelling vine stole - the pattern displays them beautifully - well done!

     
  • At April 22, 2022 2:19 pm, Anonymous Krista said…

    Greeat reading

     

Post a Comment

<< Home