BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Thursday, September 29, 2005

...and that's a wrap, folks.

Yes, correct, wrap jacket is complete!
Finished her yesterday night while watching House (yes, that was an irrelevant detail) and the photos can be explained like this: the slightly grimier shot was taken by he that is stinky last night. He has rather a shaky hand for a 17 year old ( i attribute this to many things but will spare you in the interest of brevity) and this was the only half decent shot to come out of the whole shebang. I have used in in the interests of showing more flattering (smudgey) lighting. Also, my other photos are freaking blogger out for no apparent reason, so i must reshoot them. Damn.


My apologies if i look a little unimpressed... it's been a long week and my face just looks like that anyway :P

As luck would have it, after a week of 20 degree springy days, today was a windy 14. So i did have to wear a jacket over my wrap, which was slightly disapointing. This is the sort of wrap that should be thrown over a floaty and romantic summery frock, and as soon as i get one and it warms up a bit i'll post some new pics.

In business news (?), i gave my presentation today and got a Distinction. Can't argue with that now can you? Particularly considering i did it the night before :P. now i get to try the same trick with my psych essay (shudder). Have done a fair bit of reading, but the proof of the essay's in the eating (or so they say).

Back to the jacket. I know that there are women in this world who are far more attractive than i am, but in this jacket it doesn't feel that way.

Sing with me "i feel pretteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

7 Comments:

  • At September 30, 2005 3:46 pm, Blogger Laura.Y said…

    Lovely! Very chic and very you..:) Scored with the wrap and aced your presentation. :D

     
  • At September 30, 2005 5:26 pm, Blogger yuvee said…

    You look great!! Love the wrap ;)
    Anyway, distinction? that's just so impressive!!

     
  • At October 02, 2005 12:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your Branching Out will look lovely in the CP kid merino.

     
  • At October 03, 2005 9:00 pm, Blogger おにぎり said…

    tres cool missy. Now u have to strut ur stuff and take it around town. :)
    hope ur essays all go well. U can do it. *does little chanting dance*

     
  • At October 05, 2005 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you make some booties for my kid? you still owe me two pairs of boxer shorts - dont think I forgot ;-) - those red shiney ones still get a bit of a run. Together with the matching suit (and with nothing else) they work fantastically in a romantic fantastic elastic sextastic.

    congrats on the D - I got lots of D's in highschool, and people said I wasn't doing well!

    p.s. Cambodia Rocks my Socks!

     
  • At October 05, 2005 11:00 pm, Blogger happyspider said…

    if your socks are rocked, do you still need me to knit booties? For an unconveived child? In a hot country?
    I still have the boxer pieces cut out and pinned in my sewing box - are you still that skinny?

     
  • At October 06, 2005 7:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am now size 32-34 so a bit fatter.
    I was kidding, so dont bother. Make them for someone else ;-)

    About the kid - not conceived but planned in the near (10 year) future.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home