BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Saturday, September 15, 2007

my bonnie lies over the ocean

So on friday my monkey left for Ireland. For two weeks. i know this probaby makes we sounds really wet but.. that's a long time. in a year we've spent maybe 6 nights apart and since i moved in only one. and that one night sucked.
so it's fair to say i'm a little out of sorts. getting my ravelry invite helped a little.. except that he's got my camera and i want to upload my entire stash :p

I also cast on two items in two days (i blame monkey). The Handsome Triangle Shawl from Victorian Lace Today in my own handspun silk and the back-to-school vest from Fitted Knits in Jo Sharp silkroad DK tweed. sadly these photos were taken before 8am Friday morning and are not accurate depictions of the projects nearly two days later.

guess i'll have to hijack a camera at snb tomorrow!

I leave you with pictures of veges from my garden... all since long digested but as i still have brocolli to pick and carrots to yank they count still.. right?


the carrots were hugging :) i had to pry them apart.. that tail-y bit on the one on the left was wrapped around the one on the right! i love my garden, even the veges get one well together ^_^

Peace out,
Ms Spider xo

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At September 15, 2007 8:42 pm, Blogger missfee said…

    :( I know how it is to be apart from the loved one. My sock victim and i have been doing the distance thing for nine months!! He is soon to be here full time - it never is easy and my though are with you - knitting really helps- and I love the veggies. And the handspun!! I am really impressed

     
  • At September 16, 2007 2:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful colours!

    Sympathies on the separation. Hope you are soon able to keep happily busy enough that the days fly by and you both have lots to talk about when he gets back. <3

     
  • At September 16, 2007 4:03 pm, Blogger Denise said…

    I hope the days fly by til your monkey returns... your knitting as ever is just beautiful, skillful, and totally gorgeous!

    (((hugs)))

     
  • At September 17, 2007 9:32 am, Blogger TinkingBell said…

    Beautiful knitting - lovely garden - sure the weeks will fly by - the Accountant goeas away 2 or 3 times a year for a week - 10 days and I hate it! Thisnk of it as a chance to watch chick fliks and veg (ha ha)out!

     
  • At September 19, 2007 4:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See now I feel bad for loving the times that Alex is away! What a heartless mowle I am! ;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home