BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

money money money


Ok so today i found my way to the shearing shed in Manuka...


bad decision for a poor student spider to make. foolish.

Foolish enough for me to welch on my agreement with BFG not to blog more than once a day...

here you go, goodbye savings.


SO as you can see, i am now the proud owner of Rowan 35, the new Zhivago spring pattern book and some Rowan 4ply in white and dark green to make this lovely Arabella creation.... sorry about the black and white, it was the only decent pic.

Am shocked to discover i cant scramble into this project as i own no 2.25mm needles! Quelle horeur!

Anyway, so there you have it... i have found the best yarn store and now im stuffed for life.

(and my package still hasnt arrived....)

Ciao

PS i did actually put money on Makybe Diva and the $18 i won really nearly covers what i spent at the shearing shed. i promise BFG! *cough

3 Comments:

  • At November 02, 2005 2:03 am, Blogger おにぎり said…

    congrats on the win :) I completely forgot it was melbourne cup today! had a few people come in but only one winner that I know off. and you, that makes two :D. salut.

     
  • At November 02, 2005 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We went to Canberra in late December 2003, and I went to the Shearing Shed, but it was shut :(
    I love that Zhivago book, too :)

     
  • At November 02, 2005 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That Rowan 35 is full of goodies. The Iris bolero is still on my wishlist!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home