BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Friday, March 21, 2008

Mum's the word

So Mum's birthday arrived on Wednesday. Unfortunately she was wearing quite the Wrong Thing for an adequate fashion shoot so it had to wait til yesterday.





She LOVES it. Besides kids clothes she's never been able to buy clothes that fit properly - they hang over her wrist or the buttons says "Just 4 Kids" or something like that. It's challenging to be a midget these days, particulary as now all the kids clothes are mini-hooker style and that is so not my Mum. (She isn't really a Little Person, she's just my mini-mum - get it? She's about 148cm tall, 45kg or so... about a size 6 or 8.)
I think this is probably one of the nicest things I've ever made. The yarn is just amazing and because it was for someone else I was fairly ruthless and ripped back stuff that wouldn't have bothered me if it was for me.

Anyway, I have some knitting to do! Happy Easter!
Peace out,
Ms Spider xo

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home