BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Monday, May 05, 2008

it's the final countdown

13 days til the Canberra SnB stall at the OBDM
I have one question: how am I supposed to part with all the dyeing I've been doing?



Also, I have become endlessly entertained with.. baby socks.Not pregnant, I promise. Just enchanted by a quick finish...

Peace out,
Ms Spider xo

PS. thanks for all the helpful comments re vertigo. I think it is Labyrinthitis but it's calmed down and I'm only having the odd spell now. and i can deal with that. plus i dont have time to see a doctor so it's a good thing. But yes, all the suggestions were much appreciated - dont you just love the internets?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At May 05, 2008 8:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent baby sock modelling!! Your dyeing is gorgeous. Glad you are feeling somewhat better. ALWAYS make time to go to the doctor: if you are well, you are happy and you can do your job well!! (Voice of experience!!!)

     
  • At May 05, 2008 2:17 pm, Blogger TinkingBell said…

    Cute socks and cuter bunny!
    Glad you're better - and wish I could come and see all the gorgeousness att he stall (But maybe it's a good thing - as you know - I have NO self control!)

     
  • At May 12, 2008 9:24 pm, Blogger Marg B said…

    Ooh! Pretty! I'm so looking forward to seeing the yarn in real life.

     
  • At May 13, 2008 6:51 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    Glad you're feeling better now. Labyrinthitis is really horrible. Love the socks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home