TEN random things you might not know about me.
1. I eat way too much sugar, I could beat any ten-year-old hands down at lolly-scoffing.
2. I grew up on a farm and was a tomboy until the age of about 12.
3. I can spit 2 metres (see 2.)
4. I am really clucky, I love kids.
5. when i saw my first boyfriend coming i used to hide under the table. i grew out of it and him.
6. people tell me secrets. no idea why, they just do.
7. when i was a kid i got called 'Heidi the goat girl' due to goats on aforementioned farm.
8. i love stationary, when im stressed i buy pens (but only cause there isnt a yarn store at uni)
9. i blush. not easily, but quite spectacularly.
10. i can do a cartwheel.. but if i offer to do one for you i'm either a) babysitting you or b) drunk as a skunk (suprisingly, drunkeness doesnt seem to damage my ability to cartwheel, just my comprehension of when is a good time to do one)
NINE places I’ve visited
1. Paris (France)
5. Byron Bay
6. Durras Lake
7. Tasmania (and everything in it)
8. Daydream Island
9. Hell (see: Working in Retail)
EIGHT ways to win my heart:
1. tell me silly jokes
2. think my dog is cool
3. rub my feet while we watch a girly movie
4. be proud of me
5. laugh at my jokes
6. cuddle me
7. try to be impressed by fibre crafts
8. stand up for me
SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. get my drivers licence
2. sing at a karaoke bar
3. learn to touch-type properly
4. knit a sweater from yarn i spun myself
5. have babies (one of each)
6. learn to salsa
7. join a knitters guild
SIX things I’m afraid of
1. my country's government situation.
2. being in a brightly lit room at night with no curtains on the windows. anyone can see me and i cant tell!!! aaaarrrrrrgggghhh!
3. my mean ex-bf who hit me
4. getting to the end of my degree and realising i've wasted four years because i cant really teach at all.
5. my friends getting their hearts broken
6. people i love dying
FIVE things I don't like
1. bowling. it shits me up the wall. why why why???
2. smoking, and people who smoke up-wind of me.
3. the way nobody gives their seats to pregnant women on the bus anymore
4. really really pushy guys in bars who wont take a gentle hint.
FOUR ways to turn me off
1. be patronising (to anybody)
2. forget my birthday
3. not say please, thankyou or sorry (listening Mr Howard?)
4. have bad breath
THREE Things I do everyday
1. knit (dur)
2. change my earrings four times
3. cuddle my doggy
TWO things that make me happy
1. the BFG
2. my puppy dog
ONE thing on my mind right now
1. how the heck im going to get my BRAND NEW SPINNING WHEEL to work. (pics as soon as i work the blasted thing out)
hows that for a long-winded announcement :p