BeatleWear

knitting and the life I almost have around it

Thursday, December 08, 2005

...shrugs nonchalantly...


ok, so i probably shouldnt post abou this, being that its a gift..
but gypsy knows what she's getting and i suspect she's camera shy so if i want a pic up, it will have to be with me in it. (just pretend im smiling, its been a long day)

Sorry it's a bit blurry, my mum hasnt figured out my camera yet. It's from the patons 'It's a wrap' book in Zhivago, with ribbed sleeves, thumb holes and diamond lace across the shoulders. Quite fun but i prefered it when i knit it with short sleeves. this is cuter though.

and nobody ask me to knit rib for a while, ok?

Ciao for now.

PS. anyone in the Canberra region - there is Patonyle at Lincraft for $4.99 instead of $5.99. Its sort of white, red, pink and yellow (will put a pic up tomorrow). Great for socks due to 80% wool, 20% nylon!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home